Tomato Bhath Recipe by Best North/South Indian Wedding catering service provider in Chennai
Hello everyone, eager to know about today’s recipe from your best North / South Indian vegetarian wedding outdoor catering service provider in Chennai. Presenting today’s recipe “Tomato Bhath” from our buffet list.This is an easy one pot dish from the udupi region of karnataka and is usually served in the udupi restaurants.
Tomato bath recipe we Sar v Sri – North / South Indian vegetarian wedding catering service provider in Chennai (best in reception, wedding, home & other outdoor events) sharing today is very tasty, flavorful, mildly spicy, nutrious and colorful with an addition of veggies. you can use any vegetables like beans, carrot, potato, peas etc.
We get to see a variety of tomato bhath anywhere prepared with any of the vegetables like beetroot, potatoes, green peas, beans and cashews too. We do not know if this is an authentice udupi recipe. But here what we serve during most of wedding, reception, dinner, BBQ, birthday parties, office, corporate / home functions and other indoor / outdoor events. is one of the best tomato bhath you could have ever tasted, after tasting our dish most of our clients got hooked to the dish which has handed over to them by our best catering team.
Tomato bhath is one of the best options to serve in winters it can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. It suits really good for kids to adults along with few sliced carrots or cucumbers. This dish served as good breakfast dish at events like wedding, reception, home & other outdoor events, etc… which we Sar v Sri the best vegetarian North / South Indian wedding, reception, home & other outdoor events catering service provider in Chennai is very good at it.
Tomato bhath is very common and popular in south India and there are so many versions of it. In this tomato bath recipe, vegetables are added & cooked in a pressure cooker along with sauteed tomato and veggies. We Sar v Sri the best vegetarian North / South Indian wedding, reception, home & other outdoor event planner in Chennai is at your service offer this no grind tomato bath recipe with whole spices. This is also a vegan tomato bath recipe.
Here is the procedure how to make tomato bath recipe, easy no grind and vegan! As mentioned in the above list of North / South Indian vegetarian catering service we provide in Chennai (we are best in birthday parties, office, reception, wedding, outdoor & other home events) the most important is our 100 years of experience in this field.
Name: Tomato Bhath Recipe by Best North / South Indian Vegetarian Catering Service Provider in Chennai
Serves: 3-4 pax
- 1 small cup upma rava
- 4 cups of water
- 1 small onion finely sliced
- 1 tomato finely sliced
- Kariveppalai (approximation- 4-5leaves)
- Gundu moligai (approximation)
- Green chilies (approximation)
- Pau bhaji masala or garam masala
- Degi mirchi powder, tumeric, salt, hing, rai
- Kothmir for garnish
- Boil the water in pan and once it comes to boil, add the kariveppalai leaves.
- In another pan, add some oil. Once the oil is hot add rai, till it crackles.
- Now add the green chillies, ginger and gundu moligai.
- Add onions to the pan and sautee till its well done.
- Add upma rava and stir for a few seconds till it mixes well. It should not change color.
- Now remove the kariveppalai leaves from boiling water, and add it to the upma rava stirring continously to prevent lump formation
- As soon as the boiling water is add to the pan, add tumeric, degi mich powder, salt and hing.
- Add a pinch of pav bhaji masala or garam masala, and stir till the mixture solidifies.
- Add ghee and allow to simmer by closing the pan with a lid (most important) for a few minutes
- Garnish with kothmir.
- Serve hot with chutney and molga pudi.
Hope you enjoy making and eating this gourmet dish! We Sar v Sri – North / South Indian vegetarian wedding catering service provider in Chennai (best in reception, wedding, home & other outdoor events) is happy to share this delicious mouthwatering dish. Keep an eye on this blog for more delicious recipes from the leading wedding, corporate events, home, office, reception & other outdoor events best catering service provider of Chennai.
Serve tomato bath with raita or any side gravy of your choice. When packing for breakfast you can pack tomato bath with chips or papad. It is a suitable in cuisines like South Indian, North Indian, Brahmin Cuisine but some time we even add it in Chinese or Continental cuisines with little alteration in the recipe. If you are looking for more easy recipes do check our face book page.
We your favourite vegetarian caterer certainly enjoyed writing them for you!