Pau Bhaji Recipe by Best Wedding Caterer in Chennai
Sar v Sri the best caterer in Chennai offers its assistance by sharing this delicious mouth watering vegetarian recipe “Pau Bhaji”. Pau bhaji was one of the famous Mumbai street foods, a hasty meal for the man in the street. This is a spicy mixture of vegetables in tomato gravy served with pau that is cooked with butter, but recently never ever had a really good pau bhaji anywhere, that too during wedding and reception events. Thence we Sar v Sri- vegetarian wedding caterer (best in birthday parties, office, reception & wedding events) are going to share our one of most loved recipe from our buffet list.
Check out for many more delicious vegetarian dish to prepare by the best caterer service offered by Sar v Sri, we usually serve these dish’s in occasion like wedding, reception, dinner, BBQ, birthday parties, office, corporate/home functions and other indoor, outdoor events.The ingredients and procedure to prepare this famous vegetarian dish by the best wedding caterer in Chennai are listed below. This dish is a best fit in north Indian cuisine.
Be it North Indian, South Indian, Brahmin Cuisine, Chinese or Continental – the best vegetarian wedding planner is at your service. As caterer in Chennai we have over 100 years experience in this field.
Name: Pau Bhaji Recipe by Best Wedding Caterer in Chennai
Serves: 5-7 pax
- 1 No cauliflower , 100 gms tomatoes
- 50 gms capsicum, 100 gms potato
- 100 gms onions, 50 gms green peas
- Corriander leaves
- 2 TSP badshah pau bhaji masala
- 20 pcs soft pau
- 50 gms butter , 50grns of ghee
- 1 tsp deggi mirchi
- 1/2 tsp haldi
- Salt to taste
For the Bhaji:
- Chop all the vegetables and keep them aside.
- Grate and boil the cauliflower, strain (retaining the water seperately) and keep aside.
- Boil potatoes and green peas (seperately).
- Grate the boiled potatoes and keep aside.
- In a pan heat the ghee and saute the onions till they become translucent. Now add capsicum and saute till it becomes soft.
- To this add Tomatoes and continue to stir from time to time till the oil seperates on top. Mash the ingredients of the pan lighly till desired consistency. Allow to simmer.
- Add haldi, salt and deggi mirch. Add little water. Allow to simmer.
- Now add the potatoes and cauliflower and if required add more water to desired conistency. (The water used to boil cauliflower could be used to enhance the taste) Continue to stir and lightly mash the mixture.
- Add Badshah pau bhaji masala and stir.Add butter and garnish with green peas and corriander leaves. The Bhaji is now ready to serve.
For the Pau:
- Slit the pau bread in the middle. Its flat pan, melt a little butter and roast the pau till crisps.
- Serve the pau-bhaji, sizzling hot with chopped onions and lime.
Hope you enjoy making and eating this gourmet dish! Pau bhaji which we make is loved by all kids to elderly people and is requested to be served in many vegetarian weddings, office & reception events. The best vegetarian wedding & reception planner in Chennai is at your service.
It’s a perfect party dish that can be made in advance. This is truly a nice hot meal in hurry and one that tickles the taste buds. Keep an eye on this blog section from the leading wedding, corporate events, and home, office, reception & birthday events best catering service provider of Chennai to get the latest in food.
Its also a best way to make your kids eat some vegetables as sometimes kids don’t like the taste of a particular veggie, but in pau bhaji they wouldn’t even notice any vegetables and eat joyfully. Whether you want to entertain the guest or feed your kid, this recipe’s will help you make best pau bhaji at home in just 40 mins. The service provided by Sar v Sri for events like marriage, reception, office, birthday parties etc… Will make you consider our catering service for your further upcoming events
We your favourite caterer in Chennai at your service, certainly enjoyed writing them for you!