Badam ka Sheera Recipe by Best Wedding Catering Service Provider in Chennai
Hello everyone, today we are about to share this delicious recipe “Badam ka Sheera” by vegetarian wedding catering service provider in Chennai (best in birthday parties, office, reception & wedding events).Badam ka Sheera is rich and delicious North Indian Sweet. This dessert is nutritious, rich and tastes creamy. How many times have you dismissed the thinking of making your favorite Indian desserts at home because they take too long to prepare? If there is a will, there is a way. Next time you feel like making some delicious Badamka Sheera, try this quick and easy recipe, which empower you to make this fabulous saffron-tinged, rich almond Sheera in minutes! This dish is famous for its aroma and delicious taste.
Badam ka Sheera is delicious and one of the sweets you cannot stop eating
Generally during events like weddings, reception, dinners, BBQ, birthday parties, office, corporate/home functions and other indoor/outdoor events we serve this dish to make our guest to feel happier. Have this dish delivered to your event by our best vegetarian catering team. Sar v Sri, one of the best vegetarian wedding catering service provider in Chennai feels happy to share this mouth watering delicious dish to all followers.
To make this delicious dish, please follow the recipe given below! As mentioned in the above list of catering service we provide in Chennai (best in birthday parties, office, reception & wedding events) the most important is our 100 years of experience in this field.
Name: Badam Ka Sheera Recipe by Best Vegetarian Catering Service in Chennai
Serves: 5-6 Pax
- 100 gms blanched almonds (badaam) solves completely, while stirring continuously.
- 25 gms khoa
- 100 gms ghee
- 100 gms sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- A tsp saffron (kesar) strands
For The Garnish
- 1 tbsp almond (badaam) silvers
- In a blender grind the blanched and peeled almonds (badaam) to a coarse mixture.
- Heat ghee in a pan (Kadaai). Add almond paste and cook on a medium flame till the colour begins to become brown, all the while stiring continuously.
- Add khoa on a medium flame for some time till it dissolves completely, while stirring continuously.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder and saffron strands, mix well and cook on a medium flame till the entire mixture turns golden to dark brown in colour, while stirring continuously
- Serve warm, garnished with a few almonds (badaam)slivers.
Hope you enjoy making and eating this gourmet dish! We have a lot of other recipes and menus to be posted from out buffet list. The “Badam ka Sheera” served as a very good desert in events like birthday parties, reception, office events, etc. We are very happy to share this delicious mouth watering dish recipe. Keep an eye on this blog for more delicious recipes from the leading wedding, corporate events, home, office, reception & birthday event best catering service provider of Chennai.
The “Badam ka sheera” is a famous in North Indian Cuisine, Here at Sar v Sri we do even cuisine like South Indian, Brahmin Cuisine, Chinese or Continental – the best vegetarian wedding & reception planner in Chennai is at your service.
We your favourite vegetarian caterer certainly enjoyed writing them for you!