Chocolate Mousse Recipe by Best Wedding Caterer in Chennai
Sar v Sri, one of the best vegetarian wedding caterer in Chennai brings to you the recipe of “Chocolate Mousse“. As a caterer we have over 100 years experience in this field. This dish is offered by our best catering team during wedding, reception, dinner, BBQ, birthday parties, office, corporate & home functions and other indoor and outdoor events. Below is a list of ingredients and procedure to make this vegetarian finger licking dish!
Name: “Chocolate Mousse”Recipe by Best Caterer in Chennai
Serves: 4-5 pax
Ingredients (measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml)
- 2 cups milk chocolate or dark chocolate, chopped
- 11/2 tbsp golden syrup
- 11/2 tbsp any fruit juice or water
- 1 cup – 200 gms fresh cream
- Any garnish
- Melt the chocolate, golden syrup and fruit juice together in a double boiler till you get a smooth mixture.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Whilst the mousse mixture is cooling, begin to whip the cream till you get soft peaks.
- Fold the cream gently into the chocolate mixture.
- Once you get a uniform even mousse mixture, pour the mousse in bowl or glasses.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or till the mousse is set.
- Decorate the egg less chocolate mousse with your favorite garnishing’s.
The chocolate mousse cake can be served as very good desert in events like birthday parties, reception, office events etc. Hope you enjoy making and eating this gourmet dish! have several other vegetarian recipes and menus being posted from out buffet list. Keep an eye on this blog to get the latest in food from the leading wedding, corporate events, home & birthday events best catering service provider of Chennai. Be it North Indian, South Indian, Brahmin Cuisine, Chinese or Continental – the best wedding planner is at your service. We assure that the service provided by Sar v Sri for events like wedding, reception, office ,birthday parties etc will make you looking for us in further events
We your favorite caterer certainly enjoyed writing them for you!