Vegetable Manchurian Recipe by Best Wedding Catering Service Provider in Chennai
It seems like, we Sar v Sri the vegetarian wedding catering service provider in Chennai (best in birthday parties, office, reception & wedding events), were mainly focusing on Indian recipes so today let’s know about this delicious Chinese vegetarian dish. This attractive Chinese dish is really easy to make. When you are about to eat these deep fried vegetable balls in soya sauce based gravy, you will be astonished. Do not let humdrum things like the weighing bother you! Just dig into these deep fried delights and enjoy!
About 85 years ago, the Indian food world was affected by a new style cuisine “Indian Chinese food”, it wasn’t just served as an appetizer in restaurants big and small, but also by handcart owners for wedding & reception. Sat v Sri, as a catering service provider, we have 100 years of experience in this field, this Indian-Chinese dish generally served under the Chinese or Continental Cuisine if requested, we can even serve this dish in other North Indian, South Indian, Brahmin Cuisine, etc.… during occasions like weddings, reception, dinners, BBQ, birthday parties, office, corporate/home function and other indoor/outdoor events we serve this dish to make our guest to feel happier. As one of the best vegetarian wedding catering service provider in Chennai feels happy to share this mouth watering delicious dish to all his followers.
To make this attractive dish, please follow the procedure given below! As mentioned in the above list of catering service we provide in Chennai (best in birthday parties, office, reception & wedding events). Have this dish delivered to your events by our best vegetarian catering team not only in Chennai but also PAN India.
Name: Vegetable Manchurian Recipe by Best Vegetarian Catering Service in Chennai
Serves: 3 – 4 pax
For The Vegetable Balls
- 3 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 1 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 TSP cornflour
- 5 TSP maida
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies.
- Salt and to taste
- Oil for deep-frying
For The Sauce
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tsp finely choped ginger
- 1 cup water
- 1 TSP soy sauce
- 1 TSP cornflour mixed with 1 cup of water
- 2 TSP oil
- Salt to taste
- Spring onion leaves
For the vegetable balls:
- In a bowl combine the cabbage, carrots, onions, cornflour, plain flour, garlic, green chilli and salt in a bowl and mix well using your hands.
- Shape mixture into small balls.
- Deep fry the balls in hot oil until goldish brown. Use absorbent paper to drain and keep aside.
For the sauce:
- Heat the oil in a pan on a high flame. Add green chillies and ginger and stir fry over high flame for a few seconds.
- Add water, soya sauce, cornflour paste and salt. Let the mixture simmer for a few minutes till it thickens.
How to serve:
- Just before serving, add the vegetable balls in the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Garnish with Spring Onions and Serve hot.
We are very happy to share this delicious & appetizing dish recipe. Hope you enjoy making and eating this gourmet & appetizing dish! The “Vegetable Manchurian” served as a good appetizer in events like birthday parties, reception & office events, etc. We have a lot of other recipes and menus to be posted from out buffet list, Keep an eye on this blog for more new delicious recipes from Sar v Sri the leading wedding, corporate events, home, office, reception & birthday event best vegetarian wedding planner in Chennai is at your service.
We your favourite caterer certainly enjoyed writing them for you!