Paneer Butter Masala Recipe by Best Wedding catering service provider in Chennai
Sar v Sri, the unmatchable best vegetarian wedding catering service provider in Chennai (best in birthday parties, office, reception & wedding events) brings to you the recipe of “Paneer Butter Masala “. Paneer butter masala is a very popular vegetarian recipe in North Indian cuisines, but nowadays people request to add it even in South Indian, Brahmin Cuisine, Chinese or Continental. The near perfect combination of spiciness and versatile to be served with any Indian bread. It can be served with tandoori roti, naan and paneer kulcha or with steamed rice, it’s going to satisfy your palate like never before. This dish is offered by our best catering team during a wedding, reception, dinner, BBQ, birthday parties, office, corporate & home functions and other indoor and outdoor events.
Below is a list of ingredients and methods to make this vegetarian dish! As catering service providers in Chennai we have over 100 years experience in this field. This dish is commonly served in north Indian vegetarian wedding and reception events.
Name: “Paneer Butter Masala” Recipe by Best catering service provider in Chennai
Serves: 4 pax
- Paneer – 250 grams
- Tomato Puree 250 — 300 gms (Kissan Preferably)
- 50 gms cashew
- Green chilly – 1-2 pcs
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- Fresh cream 1/2 cup
- Butter 2 TSP
- Green coriander 2 TSP
- Red chilly powder 1/4 TSP
- Red chilly deggi powder 1/4 TSP
- Turmeric powder 1/4 TSP
- Coriander powder 1 TSP
- Dry fenugreek leaves 1 TSP
- Salt 3 – 4 tsp (as per taste)
- Garam masala 1/4 TSP
- Cumin powder 1/2 TSP
- Grind the cashew, ginger, green chillies, green Coriander in to a coarse to fine paste in a processor. Keep it aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan. Add the tomato puree and bring to boil. Allow it to simmer. Add the masalas listed above. Allow to simmer.
- Add the coarse paste to this and simmer till the butter separates.
- Add salt to taste. Soak the cubes of paneer in water. Squeeze the cubes of paneer before adding it to the gravy.
- Add Paneer and allow to simmer. Empty it in a serving dish, garnish with cream and coriander leaves. Your dish is now ready to serve.
The paneer butter masala can be served as very good curries in events like birthday parties, reception, office events, etc... We have several other vegetarian recipes and menus being posted from out buffet list. We believe you enjoy making and eating this attractive & gourmet dish! . Make sure to check on this blog to get the latest in food from the leading wedding, corporate, home & birthday event best catering service provider of Chennai.
We make sure that the service provided by Sar v Sri for events like wedding occasion, wedlock reception, office parties, birthday celebration, etc. will make you prioritize us in your furthermore events
We your favorite caterer in Chennai certainly enjoyed writing them for you