Grilled Sandwich Recipe by Best North/South Indian Marriage catering service provider in Chennai
We Sar v Sri the best North / South Indian vegetarian home, marriage, reception & other outdoor event catering service provider in Chennai take pride in offering the most tongue-tickling treats of all, and this Zuccini Vegetable Grill Sandwich is no different.
A filling of sautéed vegetables flavoured with zuccini, onion, tomato & potato grilled sandwich is an ideal breakfast offering. We add these dishes in various North / South Indian events like marriage, reception, dinner, BBQ, birthday parties, office, corporate / home functions and other indoor / outdoor events. Sandwiches are one of our clients favourite, we make them quite often
But each time we make, we try different sandwiches which satisfy our clients needs. Recently we have been addicted to these zuccini grilled sandwich. Since zucchini is low in calories and contains useful amounts of folate, potassium and provitamin A. Sar v Sri one of the best marriage planner in Chennai is at your service.
These grilled sandwiches are best fit in International Cuisines, but sometimes our clients asks to add the sandwich stall even in South Indian, North Indian and Brahmin cuisines. As a result of doing this South / North Indian vegetarian marriage, home, reception & other outdoor catering services for over 100 years, we are glad to say that Sar v Sri one of the best marriage, outdoor, reception & other home events catering service provider in Chennai.
In this post, we are going to see the step by step procedure to make a really good grilled zuccini sandwich in an electric grill sandwich maker. Keep an eye on this blog for more delicious recipes from the leading North / South Indian marriage, home, reception & other outdoor events best catering service provider of Chennai.
Name: Grilled Sandwich Recipe by Best North / South Indian Vegetarian Catering Service Provider in Chennai
- 9 slices of white
- 1 medium potato, boiled and sliced into rounds
- 1 small to medium zuccini thinly sliced
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- butter as required
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper powder as required
- tomato ketchup or Mustard sauce to be served with the sandwiches
- Boil the potatoes. Till soft. Peel and slice them into rounds.
- Rinse, peel and slice the onion, tomatoes and zuccini in thin rounds.
- Butter all the bread slices. The butter has to be applied evenly and generously so that the bread does not become soggy on spreading.
- Place one slice of bread on the base (with the buttered side facing up) and place a few slices of potato and zuccini on this slice.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder. Place another butter slice of bread over this.
- Place a few slices of tomato and onion on this slice and then sprinkle it with some salt and pepper.
- Place another butter slice of bread over this (with the buttered slice facing down).
- Spread butter on the top most slices.
- Connect your griller to a plug point and pre heat it. Once that is done, spread some butter on the griller using a cooking brush so that the butter is evenly and thinly distributed.
- Place the sandwich carefully with the buttered side facing at the bottom.
- Now spread butter on the top side facing you.
- Close the grill and grill the sandwiches for 2-3 minutes or till it becomes crisp and golden.
- Remove the grilled sandwiches with a wooden spatula. Grill the remaining sandwiches as required.
- Cut the sandwiches into desired pieces and serve hot with tomato ketchup or Mustard sauce.
You can add vegetables of your taste in this sandwich to make it healthier. You can even easily add boiled beetroot, capsicum/bell pepper in it. We have used zuccini in the sandwiches. You can use any other vegetable that suits your taste. We Sar v Sri the best North / South Indian vegetarian home, marriage, reception & other outdoor event catering service provider in Chennai is happy to share to this recipe to all the followers.
If you are looking for more recipes then do check vegetable teriyaki noodles, cilantro lime compound butter, spicy green chutney, guacamole, spicy corn salad, chilada and many more. If want to share your thoughts leave a comment in our face book page.
Sar v Sri – North / South Indian best vegetarian marriage, reception, home & other outdoor events catering service provider in Chennai, certainly enjoyed writing them for you!