Guacamole Recipe by Best North/South Indian Wedding catering service provider in Chennai
I guess you guys would have tried our White Sauce & Hummus recipe in the earlier blogs that has been posted, now what today’s recipe? It is the recipe of “Guacamole” from your best North / South Indian vegetarian wedding outdoor catering service provider in Chennai. This guacamole has been a hit in our menus for years. Sour cream and cream cheese make the guacamole extra creamy. Spice it up with crushed red pepper.
Some information which Sar v Sri – North / South Indian vegetarian reception, wedding, home & other outdoor events catering service provider in Chennai would like to share about this recipe, As the major ingredient of guacamole is raw avocado, the nutritional value of the dish derives from avocado minerals, vitamins and fats providing dietary fiber, several B vitamins, vitamin K, vitamin E and potassium in significant content
We Sar v Sri – North / South Indian vegetarian home & other outdoor catering service provider in Chennai (best in reception, wedding, home events) would like to share the trick to make this perfect guacamole is, by using good ripe avocados it may sound simple but try it to see the difference.
Check for ripeness by gently pressing the outside of the avocado. If there is no response, the avocado is not ripe yet and will not taste good. If there is a little give, the avocado is ripe. This dish is a good fit in International cuisines, we Sar v Sri (North / South Indian vegetarian reception, wedding, home & other outdoor events catering service provider in Chennai) even do South Indian, North Indian and Brahmin cuisines too.
If you are surprised how difficult to find a genuine guacamole recipe. Without any mayo or sour cream or all the other additives. Then Sar v Sri North / South Indian vegetarian home & other outdoor catering service provider in Chennai (best in reception, wedding, home & outdoor events) is happy to share our original recipe, handed down generations, yet the most simple basic way to make Guacamole. As a caterer we have over 100 years of experience in this field.
Name: Guacamole Recipe by Best North / South Indian Vegetarian Catering Service Provider in Chennai
Serves: 3 – 4 pax
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and de seeded, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon jeera powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 medium onion,finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper finely chopped (you can increase the quantity depending on your spice tolerance level)
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- Finely chopped kothmir (2 tablespoon)
- In a large bowl place the scooped and roughly chopped avocado pulp and 1/2 the lime juice.
- Toss till all the avocado is well coated with the lime juice. Add salt, jeera powder and pepper powder to the bowl and mash the ingredients using a potato masher.
- Add onions, jalapeno, tomatoes,coriander leaves and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add the remaining lime juice and toss well.
- Let the dip sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then serve with tortilla chips.
Hope you will definitely make this gourmet dish in home even better than before! Feel free to experiment! Try guacamole with added pineapple, mango, or strawberries. Please don’t forget share your thoughts and your hard work in our facebook page. Make this recipe and you will never go back. Hope you enjoy this like all our clients do. Keep an eye on this blog for more delicious recipes from the leading wedding, home, reception & other outdoor event best catering service provider of Chennai.
We your favourite caterer certainly enjoyed writing them for you!