Pizza Sauce Recipe by Best North/South Indian wedding catering service provider in Chennai
What we are going to publish today is the recipe requested from our followers to post some sauces like pizza sauce, white sauce etc… Since we Sar v Sri – best North / South Indian vegetarian reception, wedding, outdoor & other home events catering service provider in Chennai. Already posted the white sauce this blog is for “pizza sauce”.
This sauce works well for 5 medium size pizzas. the recipe can easily be doubled. Since the method and recipe is easy, you can adjust the quantity of herbs as per your choice. We Sar v Sri – best North / South Indian vegetarian reception, home, outdoor & other wedding catering service provider in Chennai have also shared few recipes which you might like Grilled Sandwich, Vegetable Teriyaki Noodles, White Sauce, Green Grape Juice recipe.
Apart from pizza, this sauce also goes well with pasta. Just toss the cooked pasta & steamed/sauted veggies in the sauce. Top with some cheese and bake or grill the pasta till the cheese melts These delicious dishes are offered by Sar v Sri during events like wedding, reception, dinner, BBQ, birthday parties, office, corporate / home functions and other indoor / outdoor events.
You can make the sauce a bit chunky or smooth. We have pureed the tomatoes with some bits for a chunkier version. You can even chop the tomatoes finely for a smoother version, the pizzas made out of this sauce are mostly served in International cuisines but we even have North Indian cuisines, South Indian and Brahmin cuisines for reception, home and other outdoor events.
Here is your step-by-step recipe, with everything you need to know how to make homemade pizza sauce tonight. As mentioned in the above list of North / South Indian vegetarian catering service we provide in Chennai (we are best in reception, wedding, home & other outdoor events) the most important is our 100 years of experience in this catering field.
Name: Pizza Sauce Recipe by Best North / South Indian Vegetarian Wedding Catering Service Provider in Chennai
- 2.25 kg tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil or 1 TSP chopped fresh
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme or 1 TSP chopped fresh
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 TSP chopped fresh
- Salt (as required)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 to 2 tsp sugar (optional)
- 2 TSP tomato paste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cut the tomatoes into four piece and plunge them into the boiling water until the skins are slightly loosened, for approximately 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Transfer this into a bowl of ice water for 1 minute. Peel the skin of the tomatoes off.
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, preserving all the juice.
- Pleat oil in a pan. Add onions and cook, stirring from time to time, until beginning to brown, for approximately about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes with all the reserved juice), basil, thyme, oregano, salt, pepper and sugar (optional) to the pan.
- Bring all the ingredients of the pan to a boil. Scale down heat to maintain a simmer and cook until thickened to desired texture, stirring ocassionally from time to time.
- Taste and season with additional salt, pepper (as/if required).
- Transfer the sauce to a blender, add tomato paste and blend until smoothe.
This pizza sauce is ready to be used as soon as it’s blended — no cooking needed after blending! Hope you enjoy making and using it in any pizza’s to make it a gourmet dish. Spoon it right onto the pizza, cover with few additional toppings, and bake. We are very happy to share this delicious recipe.
Keep an eye on this blog for more new delicious recipes from Sar v Sri the best leading North / South Indian wedding, corporate events, home, office, reception & outdoor events vegetarian catering service provider in Chennai. This recipe for garden-fresh pizza sauce makes a large enough to top several pizzas. The best vegetarian wedding planner in Chennai is at your service.
Sar v Sri – North / South Indian best vegetarian outdoor, reception, home & other wedding events catering service provider in Chennai, certainly enjoyed writing them for you!