Tomato Soup Recipe by Best Wedding caterer in Chennai
Today’s blog is about a well known vegetarian dish “Tomato Soup”. In many places they serve it little sweeter than it should be or the bread which is given is already drowned etc… That too especially during the events likes wedding and reception. These small issues make the taste of real tomato soup as an odd one, in order to do the proper and delicious one follow the recipe offered by Sar v Sri the best vegetarian wedding caterer in Chennai. Tomato Soup is a famous vegetarian dish when you are craving amenity food this tomato soup will fit the bill perfectly. Plump red tomatoes and nutritious carrots are cooked along with mild spices, herbs and butter in a luscious rich healthy soup. This slightly sweet flavoured with fresh basil makes a light nutritious meal along with some slices of toasted bread.
As a caterer in Chennai, we have over 100 years of experience in this field. The service we provide at birthday parties, office, reception & wedding, are our specialization. Look over for many more quick and easy dish to prepare by the best caterer in Chennai, we usually serve these dish’s in an occasion like wedding, reception, dinner, BBQ, birthday parties, office, corporate/home functions and other indoor/outdoor events.
The ingredients and procedure to prepare this famous vegetarian dish by the best wedding caterer in Chennai are listed below.
Name: Tomato Soup Recipe by Best Caterer in Chennai
Serves: 3 – 4 pax
- 4 cups finely chopped ripe tomatoes
- 1 tejpatta
- 3 pepper whole
- 1 1/2 TSP butter
- 1 TSP maida
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- Salt and to taste
- 1 1/2 TSP fresh cream
- 2 tsp fresh cream
- 1/4 cup deep-fried bread croutons
- Combine tomatoes with 1 cup of water in a deep non-stick pan, add tej patta and pepper whole, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Remove and discard the tej patta. Allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Blend the mixture in a mixer till smooth and strain it using a strainer.
- Heat butter in a deep non-stick pan, add maids and saute on medium flame. Make sure it does not form lumps.
- Add the tomato mixture along with 1 cup of water, tomato puree, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add salt, pepper and fresh cream. Mix well and cook in a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with fresh cream and serve hot with bread croutons.
Hope you enjoy making and eating this gourmet dish! Don’t stop with this we have a several vegetarian recipes that are about to be posted from our buffet list. This dish is the best fit for cuisines like North Indian, South Indian, Brahmin Cuisine, Chinese or Continental as a starter. Sar v Sri – the best vegetarian wedding & reception planner in Chennai is at your service.
Check out this blog section of the leading wedding, corporate, home, office, reception & birthday celebration event best catering service provider of Chennai to get the latest in food. With great dignity we say that the service offered by “Sar v Sri” caters for events like marriage occasions, wedlock reception, office parties, birthday celebrations, etc… Is the best when compared to other catering service provider in Chennai.
Sar v Sri your favourite caterer in Chennai at your service, certainly enjoyed writing them for you!